Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Tribe Has Spoken

Di sebuah pusat pengundian...

A chick all dress up and so bersemangat.

"Tis is so totally like Survivor!" she told her sister excitedly. The sister just rolled her eyes and ignoring d lil' brat wit her airheadness...

While waiting for her turn to ‘pangkah’, she approached the on-duty policeman dengan dialog keji ini:

“Encik, dalam boleh ambil gambar ka?”
”Eh, mana boleh!” dengan nada tegas
”Tapi saya 1st time voting, I wanna put my pic inside my facebook, eh wait.. FB sudah kena block la. Ok la.. put inside friendster”
“Huh? (I guess he doesn’t understand wat I’m saying nor wat is FB/ Frienster).. Tidak boleh!”
“Tapi orang lain boleh?”
”Heh.. mana boleh, siapa yang boleh ambil gambar dalam bilik mengundi?!” he sounded irritated.
”Err... Pak lah, CM?”

Well, U can guess wat happened next.

I just have one question… must they announce ur name and IC dat loud issit?

Sheesh….

p/s: No, I didn't go back home semata-mata to vote, was actually submitting those borang to 'legalize things' and it's also Hasya B'day... Kudos to my uncles and neighbour who won the big E, anyone need a Private Sec? Hehehe....

Sabah Tanah Airku....
Negeri Kita yang Terchenta...
(sing wit me....)

2 comments:

farrahar said...

uiyoo... mengundi... tahniah.. tahniah.. berapa jam la ko bebaris?

MyMatahari said...

Nda bebaris langsung! Teda ramai orang pun, it was kindda late anyway...
When r u goin back?