Now, after one year, I found the answer of living.... Him.
For Neyong, Ngian, Mama Hayyat, Mamit, Abua, Hasya, Nana, and BabyLa:
- can say few words like bird, ball, mama, eddy, nenek, duck, mamam and No no no! (Sambil geleng kepala), there and pointing at somethg.... Others r just baby mumbling dat i will anwers "oh really?"
- He got 2 teeth below n and 2 di atas n will curi2 bite u wen u suap him food just for d sake of it.
- He loves music, pantang dgr music n he will move his body like ulat bulu or mr bean. He can sing old macdonald n Happy song
- He will turn away fr me if he's gonna do smthg dat he knw wld make me angry... Konon2 so dat I x see... Like putting dirty stuff into his mouth
- He's mastering his walking skill n controlling his momentum
- Can follow simple instruction such as asking him 2 sayang/ kiss u, "come" as in follow u, "take", "yeep" (he'll lay down n pretend 2 sleep), he'll salam siap wit cium tangan lg, giving hi five, "open", "stand up", 'sit", "hands up" and "give"
- He will put up his hand wen i say "ryyan pls baca doa"
- He'll point to his nose wen u ask "where's nose?". Not really successful wit ear tho
- Don't even try 2 say No or Don't and he'll do d exact opposite sambil smiling and looking at u, jst 2 temp u.... Cheeky, dats my boy!
Kesimpulannya, at this stage he's my own spongebob coz he can and will absorb anythg i teach him to do
Honestly, I never read those baby milestone stuff. I believe those thgs r 1 of d caused parents getting crazy n psychoed... Not dat I wanna b ignorant n x care abt my baby's development, but I wish to let them grow at their own pace la for god's sake.
Happy One year, Ryyan Esqandarsyah. May Allah bless you and protect you throughout your journey in life.