Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Year 2008

This summed up wat I think about 2008

Its “My Life in Fast-Forward-Button- and-on-roller-coaster-mode”

I always have a thought dat if it wasn’t because you have a very supportive and loving family, your life is pretty much meaningless and messed up…

It’s hard to break from dat…

From someone who constantly feel like “I have nothing”, I finally have something…

2008 give me a husband, a soon-to-be-born baby and a dream house



Alhamdullilah, dats all I can say...
I've been blessed
@~`~

4 comments:

farrahar said...

happy new year jie!

nda sabar mau melepak di rumah baru ko!!

MyMatahari said...

Hahaha... Happy New year to you & family!

For the time being, lepak atas lantai jak la bule... bonus aku bagi tikar!

pu said...

punya cantik n resort-like your house! happy new year!

MyMatahari said...

Pu... hope not to late to say congratulation on ur 2nd baby!

And merry xmas & happy new year...

(pssttt... pic always look good hehehe)