Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Period When Weight Gain Is A Good Sign


Apart from being forgetful and nyanyuk… I lost the interest in writing.

Beside that, I got nothing interesting to share wit u, bunnies. I mean who would want to read about me having wardrobe malfunction every morning or how I farted a lot nowadays or my fascination with the variety of cloth diapers and breast pump or the type of bengkung dat I should choose while dalam pantang nanti.

To date, I’m reaching to 56kg already… 9 more kilos to go before I exceed the normal weight gain recommended (15kg). Nevertheless I feel like a bloated whale already. Just as I was about to enroll to one of those prenatal yoga class… then Majlis Fatwa decided to consider whether to banned Yoga or not. Ok laa.. I’m too malas to read the whole thing and with my limited agama knowledge, I better don’t pandai2 argue and just scrap the idea laa. Pilates it is.

Anyway, (I hope my mum is not reading tis) we already bought a stroller! Ok, wasn’t my idea to buy the stroller too soon but believe it or not my chabie has been eyeing on the 3-wheeler even before we got pregnant. Wen Farrah told me dat Kerul had the same fetish, I made tis conclusion: anything wit wheels is a guy thing. I’m telling ya, the 1st few days he keeps on jalan2 from room to room in our apartment wit the stroller and a silly face… gila sudah laki aku nie!

Me to hubby: “Huh... tambah sikit lagi duit boleh beli kapchai sudah nie. Bukan ada enjin pun!”


Well, at least we can strike off stroller from the newborn checklist and concentrate on other stuff. Now researching on cot and ‘milking’ device. I’ve taken off my piercing already coz I don’t want it to pop out suddenly and also coz my MIL like to touch my tummy (before kedapatan better do pre-emptive measure). And I vow not to wear those typical maternity dress coz it make me look like this:

Dulu saya macam guppy, skrg saya adalah Nemo's classmate Pearl

Maybe I'll have something more interesting to share nanti. But for now, just bear with my mom-to-be story k?

4 comments:

farrahar said...

okkkay... at least Khairul nda la berjalan2 dalam rumah sama kami punya stroller.. hahahahaha!

btw, nurse dulu kestau aku ideal weight gain was 10-12 kilos. wateverrr la...

and si Pear cute apa! hahaha... my mom complained cos she said aku kasi tunjuk perut bulat. i told her mummy, it's the innn thing now! plus, i don't want to look like a walking kelambu!

gambit said...

Jik, i always believe kalau yang cantik tu pakai apa jak memang cantik. But dont know la whether this applies to you or not.

Kasitau laki kau, sekarang ni belikan stroller untuk kau jugak jadi kalau kau penat bejalan-jalan tu, ada jugak laki mu yang tulung tulak. Kalau just tulak empty stroller nda da makna.

Bah, BTW kau punya belinju ni macam mana? Nanti beliur-liur anak kau nanti kempunan. Bila mau datang ambik ni??? Or shall i say "bila mau di antar ni???" Ya la kan, kesian ibu-ibu mengandung...

-bba- said...

I also wore baju yang nampak perut aku ...i dont care! But, I also had to pakai baju pregnant cos parents aku ada beli and laki aku insist aku pakai (cos to him, I looked cute in them! Macam karung!)

MyMatahari said...

Farrah: Itu la aku bilang, mulau sudah laki aku tu. My mom nda risau pasal aku blum pakai 'uniform', tp orang office aku yang sibuk!

Gux: Aku memang lawa pun kan? Tp itu fashion statement mo kena jaga jua gux. Undelicious la kalau aku nampak mcm ubur2 kan?

Kar: C eddy lagi pantang tgk maternity dress dari aku! He knws kepindikkan aku will make it look worst...