Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Invasion

Hello aunties and uncles!


Mama allow me to menyibuk her blog today... allow me to introduce myself 1st.

Profile:

Name: Ryyan Esqandarsyah B. Eddy Mazuaansyah

D.O.B: 03.03.2009

Birth weight: 2.67kg

Now: Almost 6kg

Hobbies:

  • Bila mama kasi mandiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…. Weeeeee, gebush gebush
  • Berbogel, I’m a nudist and exhibitionist
  • Bila mama kasi massage…. Like goin to spa, man!
  • Eating owns hand, the real finger food hehehehe….
  • Biting mama’s nose, as a revenge coz mama slalu gigit my pipi
  • Playing wit my air liur, hey who needs dat bubble machine?!
  • Mumbling (I got tis from my mama… CONFIRM)
  • Smiling and laughing
  • Screaming... selaku anak drama queen, saya juga attention seeker
  • Watching anything and everything on Channel 613
  • Playing on my baby gym... gotta pump those muscles
  • Jalan-jalan in my super comfy green stroller
  • Fart… yeah baby!


I hate:



  • Wen mama take me out from the bathtub.... huwaaaaaaaaa
  • Quiet-ness…
  • Lambat nenen
  • Wet diaper
  • Digomol-gomol


Here's some of my pic:

my 1st pic


Papa azan and ngian (brunei for grandpa) holding me while mama still high of GA

Me 10-days old

Me sleeping like a log during aqiqah, wit mama


Me at two months wit my step brother hahahahaha.....




Dats me wit my signature popeye face


Today, I'm 100-days old!

I think I'm gonna stick around and kacau mama's blog selalu, never too young to be a blogger!


4 comments:

farrahar said...

Elo Ryyan!!!

Happy 100th birthday!

LOL!!!

That is so inappropriate!!

gambit said...

Very the kiut...

Bila mau balik kerja ni??? huahuahua

anaidrun said...

comel skal matanya yang sepet itu :)

[ a r a n i u m ] said...

nanti c memet tuh mo invade my blog, how chabie??