Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Doctor Who Tagged Me...

**RULES***
“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”
***End***


Question 1: What were you doing 5 years ago?
July 2003 kan? Probably solo camping somewhere in the heart of Lumut jungle for OBS

Ralat:
Eh, belum start DPA lagi ka yoi? Hehehehe... then I was still a pegawai khas prolly busy running here and there keeping up wit Tan Sri KSU's (previously Dato' je) work schedule, buying him lunch and coordinating his wardrobe selection "euwww dato'... sure u gonna wear DAT necktie? So tak ngam laa" (sapa yang berani cakap with KSU sekarang mcm tu angkat tangan, silap2 kena transfer order 24 hrs) . Nothing intellectual, more like 'penyeri' tingkat 33 Dayabumi.


Question 2: What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
1. Pee
2. Look in the mirror more than usual (and hail my own beauty-ness)
3. Blog wh*ring
4. Speech for Minister’s program next Tue before dia menjadi naga
5. Call up my tailor for baju raya


Question 3: What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
1. Asam
2. Gula-gula susu cap rabbit
3. Murtabak jawa (only sabahan can relate to tis...)
4. Honey ciken wings (tis too)
5. My husband nyeyeyeyeye…..


Question 4: What are 5 things that you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Give to my parent and my sis
2. Buy a house for my parent in Mekah so they can go there anytime sesuka hati.
3. In dat case we need a private jet also
4. Buy a fashion house
5. Open tadika (complete with circus and zoo innit)


Question 5: What are 5 jobs you've had?

1. Trophy girl
2. Office geisha
3. Tukang masak
4. Door mat
5. Same with anna, never work my entire life before tis… dad can still afford me.


I tag everybody reading tis...

8 comments:

qirzah said...

Just to let you know, Miss Thang, I've answered your call to the Tag.

Comments on YOURS:
- solo camping? where you got SOLO camping? YOU! Where got?!
- To pee oso you need to put in the list ka? Aiyo. . .
- Hubby cannot be considered as "Snack" as you cannot digest him. Swallow, maybe. Digest, no.
- So generous eh you? Be a billionaire and buy things for other people. NOT the YOU I know.
- Tukang masak as a previous job? This was AFTER I left Mesia, izit?

MyMatahari said...

- Yes Riq, I still owe u for not letting me sacrife the whole black jurnal "burn, baby burn!"
- Suka hati me laa...
- he's my new low-carb diet
- after sending my parents to mekah, singgah la ke Milan ka... bicester ka.. win-win wat!
- AT LEAST my mushroom soup is not lumpy and do not need 'chocking hazard' warning label.

qirzah said...

Wei, minah. Tu zaman first time experience . . . Noticed I NEVER gave you mushroom soup Campbell EVER again after that incident. It's the thought that counts, but it seems, cam I'll never hear the end of it.

Dah! Leave me alone while I go devour ANOTHER chocolate moist cake I baked.

i am me said...

i dont think i can remember what i was doing 5 years ago..! Oh No! why memori mcm orang tua nih?
Can I make something up for the answers aaa? Can larr.. :p

~ayoi~ said...

Weih.. Hubby as a snack? I thought he's the main dish. If he's only a snack, I wonder who's the main dish is.

Ngeh ngeh ngeh... (gelak jahat!)

MyMatahari said...

TF: Bole la, cincai laa...

Yoi: Soalan tu pasal snack, I would have answered the same kalau soalan tu pasal makan ruji sekalipon... nyam nyam!

alamanda said...

walaupun aku tak abis ngaji lagi pasal tagging tagging ni, but i enjoy reading this post. ko memang kelakar la matahari. ko ada dengar tak lagu matahariku. that song aku tujukan untuk ko. atas sebab aku suka lagu tu. hope ko pun suka. huhuhu.

-bba- said...

someone likes u!! uuuu

anyways, i tagged u also