Monday, July 7, 2008

The Self-Inflicted 'Pengaruh Rakan Sebaya'

Beware: This is a pointless entry
Tetapi sebelum itu, mari kita makan ini dulu.....

Nyammmmm.... orgasmic!

I've been working on saturday for almost a month now [vs. being on a supposedly 5-days a week job] and my brain is not resting properly, so bear wit me...

I got meeting everyday, too much for me to handle. My brain retaliated and refused to stay focus for more than 1 hour and would jst shut down and zoned out to happy happy land... hence I already got tis year's baju raya planned and i.d for my dream house, not to mentioned doodles yg pelbagai bentuk.

Did I also mentioned that I gotta step in as substitute PR officer for my Ministry and assist press conference, publicity, vet through advertorial, take my bosses to TV stations for HPM etc etc etc?

Me at Wanita Hari Ini's set

Poor hubby is concerned... I've been tired, not eating properly and emotionally unstable. So to cheer me up, last Mon saya telah dibelanja nasi ayam chee meng (food always cheer me) where the kerabu manggo adalah to die for. Of coz, setelah makan nasi ayam haruslah singgah ke Low Yat 'coz guys just automatically bcome a freak wen it comes to gadgets... Dan lepas singgah, haruslah membeli something... we never survive going out of Low Yat without buying anything.

I know Puan Kar and Puan Noi got one... and yours truly can understand why . Tis thing is so small (slightly bigger than half A4 ), ringan and fits perfectly in handbag! Never been enthusiastic abt IT stuff, tis time I just have to have it... Luckily, chabie was very supportive and setelah meround the whole Low Yat but still couldn't find the pink one, I succumb and settled with the white color (itupun after dipujuk "kedai mau tutup sudah nie baa!"). And with the magic of his wallet, I am a proud owner and a new member of 'eee PC Sorority Club'... hehehe

couldn't find other pic, just take dat she's sipping ribena

Tho having only 4 gig and LINUX operated... I heart heart heart my new toy. LV can wait...

7 comments:

-bba- said...

U didnt tell me u in WHI!

Congrats on your eeePC!

MyMatahari said...

I was the one in black, behind the cameraman! Hehehe...

qirzah said...

Ok, a few comments:

- food = orgasmic. teringat kawan kita si Azlimi yg selalu melabelkan apa2 benda yg menghiburkan hati as "orgasmic".

- ". . . my brain . . . refused to stay focus for more than 1 hour . . ." bah, sejak bila brain kau boleh focus?

- Yeah, have to agree with hubby. When YOU don't eat properly, memang sah ada masalah!

farrahar said...

apa itu orgasmic food? unidentifiable.

so bila la tu ko keluar whi?

huhuu tinggal aku ja la ni without eeepc? truth is, aku sudah melupakannya kerana ia sungguh kicil. tell me about it in a month k!

MyMatahari said...

Riq: a) I miss my lil' bro also goin around offering his 'nipples' (the nips chocolate). b) My inability to stay focus is getting worst than u thought. c) "Yeah, i agree wit u both" sambil striking new year's resolution no.1

Farrah: Asam amoi2 sumbat on limau kasturi! Alaa... mcm kita slalu makan time sekolah rendah dulu baa. Review on eeePC will be given in due course. Dat WHI was live telecasted, saya tukang buat skript jaa...

i am me said...

ahhhhh! so jeles! i tink white is wayy cooler than pink. Pink is just sooo overated nowadays. :)

Anggerik_putih said...

hi, been ur silent reader for quite some time...can i put ur blog link kat i nyer blog...last but not least, salam kenal...