Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Day I Have Nothing Better To Do

Too lazy to update, but I always have time for a tag... and tis one looks like fun!


RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player,MP3 player, your playlist, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.
6. You may continue on tagging others if you wish, and if you don't..you will not commit any sin or crime..so, be happy..This is just a game..


Question 1
If someone says: “Is this okay?”
You say: Your Body is A Wonderland – John Meyer (Awal2 lagi sudah ada unsur kinky-ness)

Question 2
How would you describe yourself?
Setitis Cahaya Di Aidilfitri – Aishah (Hehehe… kantoi baa simpan lagu raya)

Question 3
What do you like in a girl/guy?
End 0f The Road – Boyz 2 Men (Yeah... end of the road for me… I’m married)

Question 4
How do you feel today?
Doesn’t Really Matter – Janet Jackson ( Well said!)

Question 5
What's your life's purpose?
Always on Time - Ja Rule Fet. Ashanti (Yeah, time management, people! No more "I'm on the way" padahal baru turun dari katil... C'mon, we are all guilty, admit it!)

Question 6
What do your friends think about you?
Dia - Sheila Majid (I'm just another 'dia', plain ol' me)

Question 7
What do you think about your parents?
Imagine – John Lennon (Can’t imagine life without them… pointless)

Question 8
What do you think about very often?
Lovefool – The Cardigans (world is just full of ‘em, can’t help it)

Question 9
What do you think about your best friend?'
More Than Words - The Extreme (Yup… more than words can say, and they talk a lot also… so CHAOTIC! Love u all)

Question 10
What song would you want them to play at your funeral?
Saving All My Love For You – Whitney (Awww… u guys, really?)

Question 11
What's your biggest fear?
The Funk Phenomena - Armand Van Helden (I don't even know wat is the funk phenomena, but tis song is so femes zaman-zaman jahiliah dolu-dolu, kan Ayoi?)

Question 12
What would you post this entry as?
Theme Song Doraemon – I don’t know by who (Hey, tis is one of my happy song, I also have lagu Gaban “wakakau wakakau”)

Saya amat berpuas hati dengan jawapan saya... probably my playlist pun kindda bored also.

Hence, I tag... Everyone!

ps: Kar, aku mau itu lagu Sabah Tanah Airku...

6 comments:

-bba- said...

nanti aku send sama kau...

by the way itu lagu gaban is sung as "wakasau" bukan wakakau... heh... i hafal too much lyric

MyMatahari said...

Hehehe... lebih kurang begitu la, I didn't even know how it got into my PC

qirzah said...

read the last question. why didnt you follow it?

WHY?

BTW, my blog entry is better than yours.

My milkshake brings the boys/girls to the yard. Dats right. They're better than yours. Dats right. They're better than yours.

-bba- said...

Jie: it was from my ringtone collection yang we bluetooth-ing dolo dolo...

i am me said...

hihi.. gelak guling2 makk bace.. looks so interesting, myte do it lah..

~ayoi~ said...

Apa nama aku diseru ni bila part zaman Jahiliyah ni? Hehehe.