Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Affair I'm Having

My mom didn’t have it.

Neither Hayyat my sis.

Never heard about it from any of my hot-mamas frens also.

So I don’t have anyone to seek advice for remedy for VERY BAD CASE OF MORNING SICKNESS.

How bad?

Try puking 24/7. Until there’s nothing coming out anymore, but your whole internal organ still went into spasm and your trachea continue to gag… and u couldn't resist it but to start having affair wit Mr.Toilet Bowl.

So yesterday I decided to cheat and use the anti-morning sickness pill (maxolon) prescribed by the O&G. Apart of making me high, it’d worked perfectly and I can finally enjoy a proper meal.

Today, I decided to a brave mom-to-be and go without it…

Ahhaa… revenge time! I’ve been vomiting every hour since 7am. I kid u not. To the extend dat my PA had to go to Alamanda and buy me lil’ plastic so I don’t have to walk back and fort to the ladies…

Now I can just puke under the table… rest… and continue wit my work (hardly). Eventho mother nature may not want to kawan me anymore coz it's a non-biodegrable type, but plastic bag is my only solution rite now.

I’ve become a very efficient barfing machine.


I'll spare u from the gruesome details...


I tried to be strong but occasionally I do breakdown and cry... not really recommended coz u are already dehydrated as it is wit all those puking fiasco. I think it’s a psychology thang… u know, being anak manja, away from home… No one to fuss around.


I know tis kakak who constantly needs hospitalization and continue having Hyperemesis Gravidarium (the worst type of morning sickness) for the whole 9 months.

"and everyone keep telling me tis is only for 1st trimester?! Sheesh…"

Oh, the dad is excited, even got the names ready… like seriously. But I pity him, i know dat he's trying his best to help out and cheer me up... he even pujuk me and offer to buy the 'it' bag (dat is how excited he is). And I can't believe dat I'm saying tis but the idea of goin to shopping mall is soooooooo revolting. At tis point of time la... so hold dat offer, bie! Nda buleh tarik balik tu, nanti buruk siku...

As crazy as it may sound, I’m still hoping for a twin or triplet so dat I will not have to go thru tis again… ever.

Tho I feel like crying and running back to mama rite now, must try to embrace my pregnancy with pride and joy.


Yeah, tis is a very very unexpected suprise... a pleasant one. For God sake, I have not even posted my wedding pictures yet! And I still have my inai on.

Paris in October? tsk tsk tsk...

15 comments:

Unknown said...

beb..ur ok???

-bba- said...

Ok, here's the 411 (aiseh):
1. Stop taking OBIMIN. It shouldn't be taken until your forth month;

2. Go see the doctor and seek for help. Worse comes to worse, you may need to be "dripped" and you don't want that;

3. If the obygyn gave you the medicine obviously it should help you relieve the "fiasco". Listen to your doctor;

4. Hang on, nanti dia stop la tuuu (I still have my morning sickness tapi like, once in a week la now);

Farrah also recommended me to try this http://www.fabulousmom.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23_29&products_id=787

Mana tau, it might work for you (aku tidak sempat mau beli cos kurang sudah my morning sickness)

farrahar said...

check out these 2 sites:

http://pregnancy.about.com/od/morningsickness/tp/tpmorningsick.htm

http://parenting.ivillage.com/pregnancy/pfirsttri/0,,3p5x,00.html

http://www.mommyguide.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=54

http://www.babycenter.com/0_morning-sickness-causes-concerns-treatments_254.bc

actually, i just googled it - "how to ease morning sickness" hehehe..

LOTS of reading to do from now on babe. but trust me, you'll enjoy it :)

MyMatahari said...

Wen: I've been better... sigh!

Kar: thanks... ur phone call really helps

Farrah: Reading a lot already, in between my barfing

-bba- said...

Farrah, ko cakap 2 sites, napa ko kasi 4?? hehehe...

~Maz + Rin~ (",) said...

DG...

Congratulations...sgt2 suker..hihihi...u'll be one hot-diva-drama queen mama...!! hahaha...take care...

xdok nasihat skdr...minum air kosong byk tau....and the rest dh pun ur other frens kasi tau...

congrats okay!!! Hihihi

MyMatahari said...

Mas, tengkiu... Tau tak ex-boss ko dah balik HQ? Sangat la kecoh!

farrahar said...

kar: oh ya oh... sorry, i forgot maths.

JuSh said...

Jiji,
Congratulations larling!

alamanda said...

hehehe. bila ko ckp nak jumpe mak ko tu kan, teringat lak masa aku pregnant dulu setiap kali rasa macam very bad sgt, masa tu la cepat cepat pegi rumah mak aku dan tgk muka die. rasa lega sikit. entah kenapa. macam magic.

angelicbug said...

congratulations!!!
:D trust me, all the barfing will be worth it.

~Maz + Rin~ (",) said...

DG / Jiji:

Haahhh?? Adakah anak en.noryakin sudah kembali ke HQ? Wow..kt ner pokcik ensem tu skang? hihihi...jumpe die kim slm...kata bile nk wat open house...xnak ajok org KDN ke...hehehehe

Btw, rindu arrrr kpdn....

i am me said...

gosh.. lambat nye i wish.. anyways... CONGRATS!!

ps:I hate morning sickness too :( if only i can hantar the nausea-ness to hubby.

MyMatahari said...

Jush: Tq luv...

Hanis: Yeah, saya telah pulang ke rumah dan duduk di bwh ketiak mama selama 3 hari... worth it!

Clara: Hopefully baa... thanks. Ko punya son punya main leng chai sudah!

Maz: Iye... Jadik SUB PSM. Huru-hara jadinya!

Future-Dr: Thank u dear!

pu said...

hey. I had morning sickness as well, except i'd be sick the whole day, wanting to barf, gagging and all but only start puking in the evening. This stopped exactly on the 120th day! before then i swore i wud never have anymore children, if the hubby wanted kids it wud thru adoption. Elil is 15 months and i'm ready for another!tee hee. Hang in there k, like ur fren said, it will be all worth it!