Friday, August 29, 2008

The Month When I Really Wish Dat I Have A Private Jet



I can't wait for Ramadhan tis time around... there's just something about it.

It also means dat I'm gonna be homesick 10billion kali ganda... bummer!

Last Wed me and few staffs initiated Majlis Tahlil and baca Yassin at office to celebrate the coming of Ramadhan, and everyone really love and appreciate it... feels good.

Yes... I'm dat excited, in fact sometimes I forgot abt my mabuk2 and pening2 lalat unless d baby demands my attention and berkomplot wit my stomach... then hello to mr. toilet bowl again!

I'm anxiously waiting for the important 120th day which is sometime around Raya.

"Can u be a gud baby and allow mama to puasa penuh tis year?"

Hopefully...

Selamat menyambut Ramadhan Al Mubarak to you all, bunnies!

1 comment:

-bba- said...

Selamat Berpuasa to Jie, Ed Edd and Edy! HAHAHHAHA.... I always wanted to say that...