Thursday, September 4, 2008

The 5th Day of Ramadhan


To all my besties yang sudah lama tidak bertemu, I miss u all also.

Just to update, let me tell u all dat in terms of my look have not change much (I did not grow beard or anything like dat, in case if u wondering about my disappearing act). I'm losing 3.5kg so far... which is according to Dr. AnnaBanana is normal and u can hardly notice the bump (but my normal outfit is already sempit nonetheless):


My body is a Wonderland


And if u tilt ur head a bit, u’ll notice dat i also resembles a guppy fish





Ok… di bulan puasa yang mulia ini, in case if u become sleepy let’s play tis game. I guarantee dat tis game will not requires the usage of IQ at all.

Ready?

Take a piece of clean white paper

Then, take ur PC’s keyboard (or the entire notebook/ lappytop)

Turn the keyboard upside down di atas the white paper

And shake it a little or gentle tap

List down your observation

Game over…

My list:
□ Cookies crumb
□ Bulu mata (or issit bulu hidung)
□ Upper limb of a small and very much dead insect
□ Kulit kuaci
□ Stepler’s bullet (Bahasa Melayunya dawai kokot)
□ Eraser punya residues
□ Err… bit n pieces of keropok I guess (i hope)
□ Habuk


Sekian, terima kasih.

10 comments:

-bba- said...

Dearest Guppy fish,
I found dawai kokot, cookie crumbs and habuk...

Eiii, nda puasa!! :P

qirzah said...

Forever gigantic bontot bukan bagus for childbirth ke?

And you've always looked like a guppy! Oh, you mean your body and not the face. My bad.

I did your game today, and I found NOTHING! Clean as clean can be. Reason: I had already did that experiment a few days ago. I found: dust, eraser residue, a stapler bullet, some sort of food crumb, hair (unsure if it's an eyelash or nose hair).

i am me said...

kenapa boobs lebih besar dari your gigantic bontot? (mengikut lakaran berlampir :p) It does not do justice to your bontot.. nanti bontot merajuk cemana?? LOL

Anonymous said...

Not la so normal...because you SHOULD eventually put on weight..

anyway, do not worry...as long as the foetus shows intrauterine growth during your serial ultrasound scans and that the foetal movement is active, then everything's gonna be alright.

will i see you during raya?

MyMatahari said...

Kar: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

Riq: Gigantic bontot is a nightmare wen it comes to mencari sluar, I'm sure u understand hehehehe...

Tun: I'm in denial beb....

Anna: Foetus is doin well according to the doc, happily waving at us at every ultrasound. Will be back 28-5. BTC again tis year?

farrahar said...

aku jumpa:

bulu mata
cookie crumbs
semut mati
biji lada
nasi kering
habuk
kepingan coklet
and... bulu kucing??? (this is office keyboard)

MyMatahari said...

Farah: Eh, wat happen to kucing ko si cici?
p/s: I still can't get over abt my perut, sangat bidaksss! Akan hilang baa kan?

farrahar said...

ya, all the cantiks-cantiks dan bidaks-bidaks that you get during your pregnancy will miraculously be gone almost immediately after labor! macam *poof*, hilang.

farrahar said...

oh ya, si Cici at my PIL's :)

alamanda said...

hai dear. nanti anak ko kan mesti selamba, kelakar, and full of idea sama mcm ko. huhuhu.