Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Not So Fun Fair

(Reposted from last week, dunno wat happened to d old one)


I should be resting…

After losing energy from the constant barfing, I should be sitting comfortably at home dengan aman damai dan bermanja-manja wit my fetus.

But I’ve been sleeping-deprived for the past 2 nites…

For two nites in a row, a couple blocks from my house there’s tis stupid concert ala-ala funfair yang ditaja oleh Carlb*rg. I don’t know if it’s actually a concert or pertandingan karaoke. But each singing session akan disusuli dengan selingan lagu Feng Tau yang sangat ecstasy/syabu-inducing. And the music also progress wit time… started wit some kind of opera cina song, then those familiar 70’s or 80’s Chinese songs (try picturing Alan Tham wit his metallic jumper and Anita Mui wit big shoulder pad) then lagu-lagu modern. And I assumed there were dance show as well coz tiba-tiba akan ada lagu Shakira ‘Hips Don’t Lie’ diikuti dengan sorakan gumbira para penonton.

Yes, it is DAT loud… and yes, I can already hafal the sequence of the song coz they played the same bloody playlist every nite!!!

You may ask why in the world I didn’t complaint to the authority already?

Why bother, the stage show is next to the freakin’ Balai Polis!

Picture tis:

“Helo balai polis, saya mau komplen pasal ada konsert haram dekat rumah saya”
“Halooooooooooooooooooo…. Apaaaaaaaaa? Boleh cakap kuat sikit aaa? Tak boleh dengar laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

Tidakkah anda akan menjadi lebih sakit hati?

I’m telling you, I’m goin bonkers. Don’t know how many “shi shi nie men (thank you all!)” I can put up with…

Just as I about to shut my eyes… tiba-tiba ada lagi suara a chinese lady singing “aku tak biasaa… bila tiada kau di sisiku… aku tak biasa… aku tak biasaaaaaaaaaa”

Aaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh…….


AKU PUN TAK BIASAAAAAAAA……….

6 comments:

-bba- said...

If you can't beat them, join them...

AKU TAK BIASAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

farrahar said...

aku pun tak biasaaaaa jugaaaaa...

qirzah said...

Scary Mary ok .. . Was reading this, and tetiba the lagu playing on my radio is HIPS DONT LIE.

Mary oso scary like dat wan.

To join the chorus line:

AKU TAK BIASAAAAAAAAA . . .

Even though I dont know what song this is.

MyMatahari said...

Kar: Yeah... exactly wat i did! (so typical of us suka mengulu')

Farrah: Aku lagi laaaaaa tak biasaaaaaaa.....

Riq: OMG... dat 'scarry mary' phrase til now pun melekat oredi. Wonder how's she doin now. (Btw, dat 'aku tak biasa' song is by some indon artist)

Yuri said...

sounds like its one of those concerts for the after life sempena the hungry ghost festival...

MyMatahari said...

If I were the ghost, I'll become hungier (ada ka such word?) and irritated...