Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Beginning of Everything...


Isn't it beautiful?
Updates:
Sorry people for the entry 'tergantung', I wanted to write something but I have to rush back. Anyway, the character is actually 'bismillahirahmanirrahim'.
I got it from Yasmin Ahmad's blog. I met her once at Topshop One-Utama... she asked me in cantonese whether I was waiting in line to pay. Tho I looked like cina bukit but I speak very little of the language (better than mandarin and I'm also buta huruf ok!) but I managed to reply yes to her. Then she continue yapping in cantonese and I have to stop her and said "I don't really speak cantonese". She was kindda shocked and said "sorry, you are not chinese?"
I replied "no, I'm Malaysian" and we both laughed.
I'm not really her die hard fan (I still don't understand Gubra), but her muvi is unique compared to those cerita berunsurkan rempit (bikes and car alike) or guling-guling ala bollywood macam Anak Mami or cerita hantu which looked like perca kain. So kudos to her...
And NO, I'm not pregnant!

4 comments:

qirzah said...

Not all of us can read Chinese . . .

For all we know, it could mean:

"Turn right to men's toilet. Women's on left".

-bba- said...

y ba kamurang ni suka mau tulis entry yang tergantung-gantung gini??? Wasting itu bandwidth jak...lagi senang kalau kau kasitau apakah meaning tulisan cina kau tu..

sheeeesssh!

farrahar said...

orang tu mo eksyen sikit pandai faham tulisan cina pun nda bulih ka? hahahah

farrahar said...

jie, ko pregnant ka? hihihhihii