Friday, May 9, 2008

The Next Big Step

It’s day 7 of the house-hunting spree…

Feeling exhausted and excited.

I’m kindda reluctant to leave my current apartment, its so convenient since its practically berjiran with Giant Bandar Puteri, opposite the highway got huge Tesco (remember my groceries shopping addiction… belum sober lagi), my beautician and spa is 5 mins away, so as my jinjangjane hairdresser, semua jenis bank ada, semua jenis fastfood, I got membership at practically all d clinics in the area... u get my point.

But we have to move… when we merged our things, my lil' apartment can’t seem to accommodate everything (who need 3 golf sets, God knows!).

Hence, it has been decided… we need a bigger place.

Our so-called dream house would cost us RM1.9m. We just sit in the car and stare at the house wit awe… almost drooling.

Next...

The second ‘dream house’ cost around 800k… but the finishing is to die for. Example, the washroom basin is like those posh baliness design and d rooms are so spacious! It's definitely off our budget, our combine loan only entitles us a maximum of 720k house… plus we not planning to invest into something dat expensive yet...

So scrap dat option also...

Demmit laa... who knew shopping can be tis hard?

Then… we found the house dat could be the one and it is still on the budget, a brand new unit with all these features:

  • Gated community ready (with perimeter fencing and guard house) and 24-hour security

  • Security alarm system

  • Motion detector light

  • Automated gate

  • Water filtration system providing clear water for the entire house

  • Long bath for master bathroom

  • Vanity top for master bathroom

Andddd………………

  • A small Pergola at patio garden area (Me wuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv)

Somethg like tis… but smaller (I heart heart heart…)

But unfortunately I read some bad review about the house from the forum on the net. Plus, Eddy said it’s kindda small….

I guess we gonna have to keep looking :(

Today I came to the office with a twisted (terpeleot) ankle akibat berjalan2 sesuka hati di construction site to check another show house. I know my hasben trying his best not to laugh, which made me more sakit hati...

“I tell u bie, if u laugh I sure gonna cry and make a scene...”

Ok laa… back to my lil’ cosy apartment… Tonite I'm cooking new recipe.

5 comments:

-bba- said...

Last house looks kinda nice.. how "big" does Eddy want your house to be?

MyMatahari said...

He prefer somethg with big laman so he can kurik lubang and practise his putting or build kolam so he can fishing everyday... Natau la sapa nanti yang mau potong rumput, sini mana ada om?!
The build up is kindda small, bt to me cleaning big house is a nightmare! Unless he's willing to get a maid for me :P
And, he's very particular abt freehold vs. leasehold status (while I'm just plain ignorant abt all tis stuff).

Any of u guys buying property also? Maybe can share wit me a tip or two...

farrahar said...

ko namau try bandar baru kinrara? cantik2 ohh rumah situ! sungguh aman damai. mcm kk pun ada. tapi mahal laa.. yg rumah teres pun suda setengah juta.

Cheap&Chick said...

ui jie...natilah jugak samapi700k kelayakan ko. what kind of loan tu? ketara ba ndak tau apa2

Cheap&Chick said...

ko tau ji, di kk pun, the house price is rocketing. but we have no choice but to invest our limited money to be invested wisely kan...